- Be the first to witness the launch of innovative designs, technologies, products and services.
- Opportunity to source from over 4285 innovative products and technologies showcased by 2715+ exhibitors.
- Directly meet with vendors and cite your requirements.
- Interact with decision makers of all major and upcoming brands pan-India.
- Knowledge-sharing summits and conferences devoted to the lighting industry and sustainability.
Trendsetters In Architecture, Design, Construction & Engineering
- Construction Industry Professionals
- Architects & Town Planners
- Builders & Developers
- Interior Design Professionals
- Hospitality Industry Professionals
- Public Administrators & Civil Servants
- Police, Civil Defense & Public Safety Departments like Fire, Health Services etc.
- Water Authority, Municipal Water Authorities & Water Technologists
- Building Contractors
- Airport and Metro Authorities
- Project Managers & Consultants
- Government Agencies / Building Authorities
- Sourcing & Buying Professionals from Hospitality & Health facilities
- Manufacturers of Building Equipment, Material & Components
- Distributors of Building Equipment, Material & Components
- Structural & Civil Engineers
- Lighting Consultants
- Air conditioning Consultants
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Consulting Engineers
- Universities, Technical & Research Institutions
- Estate and Facility Managers Home – Owners & buyers Resident
The Et Acetech 2019-20: Exhibition Calendar
Visitor RegistrationChildren below 16 years of age will not be permitted entry.
For ET ACETECH Bengaluru, BIEC is strategically located on the outer ring road (Bangalore Pune Highway NH-4) and is 32 km from Bangalore International Airport (BIAL). By Rail: Nearest stations in Bengaluru (all at a 15-18 km distance from BIEC) are Majestic Bangalore, Cantonment Station and Yashwantpur Station. By Bus: Bus No. 258 (Direct) from Majestic Bangalore to BIEC.
For ET ACETECH Mumbai, Bombay Exhibition Centre is closer to the Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai. The area is popularly known as Nesco Compound. It is approx 20 minutes away from the airports, 10 minutes from the nearest train stations and a 25minute drive from the heart of the city.
For ET ACETECH Delhi, Pragati Maidan is located 23 km from Indira Gandhi International airport and 18 km from domestic airport. By Metro: Alight at Pragati Maidan Metro Station and 4 mins walk to Gate #8 for direct entry into Hall 18.
For ET ACETECH Hyderabad, Gujarat University Grounds is 13 km away from Hyderabad airport.